GoStore offers self-storage in Chesterfield for both personal use and for businesses, and so if you live in Whittington, Chesterfield, then you’re only a short drive away from the best storage services in Chesterfield!
Old Whittington, Chesterfield S41
Old Whittington is a small suburb in Chesterfield with it’s own church and a lovely traditional thatched cottage called Revolution House, which used to be an alehouse 300 years ago (called the Cock and Pynot), which was actually the location of the planning to overthrow King James II by the Earl of Danby and Mr John D’Arcy.
There are lots of lovely walks in the local area, including an 8 mile walk that starts at the Revolution House and takes you around Brearley Park (Chesterfield’s first nature reserve).
Directions to GoStore from Old Whittington
- Head south-west on Newbridge Street towards Holland Road.
- Turn right onto Holland Road.
- Turn left onto the B6052 at Whittington Hill, and follow it for 0.4 miles.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A61, and continue for 0.7 miles.
- At the next roundabout, leave at the 4th exit onto the A61 (Rother Way).
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st turning on the A617.
- Now take the B6039 turning towards Grassmoor and follow it for 0.1 miles.
- Now turn right onto St Leonards Dr / the B6039 and follow for 0.8 miles.
- Now turn right onto the B6038 and follow it for 1.4 miles, you will see GoStore on the left!